Breeding wants to increase economics by raising chickens. It is easy to build a chicken farm and purchase poultry farming equipment. However, how to scale and industrialize the management of chicken farming in chicken farms is a more challenging task for healthy production of chickens. Farmers who manage poor chicken houses may have problems and lose economic benefits. Therefore, the author will share what aspects of the farmer's management in the process of raising chickens.
1. Reasonable division of the area: The whole area of the chicken farm should be in accordance with the production process and poultry epidemic prevention requirements, and the office and living areas, production areas and manure treatment areas should be arranged according to functions. The boundaries between the districts are clear and easy to connect, separated by walls and green belts. It is best to have a spray disinfection device at the entrance of the production area. All personnel must change clothes, change shoes and disinfect. The cleaning lanes and pollution roads in the production area are strictly separated, and personnel, poultry and articles are taken in a single flow direction. Walls and epidemic prevention ditch should be built around the site. Large-scale large-scale sites should have a duty room at the gate entrance and exit.
2. Selected fine varieties: Poultry breeding varieties are selected according to local conditions, such as AO+, Rose 308 for broilers, New Roman and Isa for egg hens, and commercial chickens should be purchased from licensed poultry farms. Choose good poultry varieties for maximum economic benefit.
3. Scientific construction of poultry house: The chicken house is solid in construction, capable of heat preservation, and has the ability to resist natural disasters. It strives to achieve warm winter and cool summer, light and ventilation, convenient for daily operation and mechanization, and easy to implement scientific feeding management.
4. Equipped with breeding facilities: If possible, use advanced automatic drinking water system, automatic feeding system, and laying equipment with lighting equipment. Large-scale poultry farms are equipped with storage tanks or storage silos, and adopt advanced production facilities such as fans and wet curtain cooling mechanical ventilation systems to fully utilize poultry production levels.
5. Strengthen personnel management: Strictly control the off-site personnel to enter the scale poultry farm. If necessary, they should change clothes and change shoes, and then enter the disinfection room. All incoming items must be strictly disinfected. Larger farms must be equipped with animal husbandry and veterinary professional technicians who are suitable for the size of the breeding. On a medium-sized scale, there should be more than one technician trained in animal husbandry and veterinary professional knowledge. The breeder is relatively fixed, and there is no postage. The breeder usually observes the health status of the poultry and maintains the environmental sanitation inside and outside the poultry house. Regularly clean and disinfect the surrounding environment, inside and outside the poultry house, utensils, equipment, etc., and at the same time do a good job in rodent control, mosquito killing, and prevention of wild animals and wild birds.
The above is the five points shared by the author. Regarding the management points of the chicken house that uses the chicken battery cages, thank the farmers for their attention!