The advancement of science and technology is reflected in various industries. The automatic poultry farming equipment like the chicken industry is the result of science and technology. Scientific and rational aquaculture management through modern equipment enables the laying hens to obtain higher benefits. The high yield of laying hens, in addition to the automatic laying hen equipment, is inseparable from the technology of farmers raising chickens. So the author will introduce the technical points of using automatic layer rearing equipment to raise chickens.
1. Pay attention to the feeding of chicks: The quality of breeding chicks during the period of chicks is the basis for the high yield of laying hens in adulthood. Therefore, farmers must master the temperature, humidity and ventilation of the chick room during the period of raising the chicks. It is normal and reasonable for chicks to drink water. Farmers can refer to the article "How to use chicken cages to raise chicks" to understand the main points of chick breeding.
2. Prevention and control of flock diseases: Farmers must have the idea of prevention greater than treatment. First, farmers should pay attention to immunization of laying hens, which is more important than the prevention and treatment of laying diseases, which affects the laying performance of laying hens. Farmers should learn to understand the diseases and prevention methods that are easy to eat, and prevent them from causing diseases and losses.
3. Feed for laying hens: Feed is the main source of growth for laying hens, so the rationality of feed ingredients is related to the healthy growth and laying of laying hens. The feed required for the production of laying hens is different at each stage, so the farmers should learn the ingredients that the hens need to feed at each stage.
4. Environmental control of laying hens: Environmental control includes: lighting, ventilation, humidity, temperature, etc., farmers must grasp the time. In the cold season, at the same time of ventilation, we must pay attention to heat preservation. If the wet curtain fan is required to cool down the equipment, it is necessary to pay attention to the operation rules and time.
5. The house should be cleaned regularly: the laying hens will produce a large amount of manure every day. If the farmers do not clean them up in time, the chicken house will generate harmful gases such as ammonia, which will affect the health of the chickens and lay eggs. In order to provide a good production environment for the chickens, it is necessary to regularly remove the feces, improve the environment inside the house and increase the production level.
It is not an easy task to raise laying hens, so farmers should be cautious at all times. Otherwise, problems in any part of the chain will make the previous efforts go to waste and affect the economic benefits of the chicken farm.