The use of chicken battery cages to raise chickens is a popular way of raising chickens in the chicken industry. Chicken cages use multi-layer cages for raising chickens, which have a large number of breeding densities and are popular among farmers. When using chicken cages to raise chickens, what are the precautions for chickens that India and other farmers need to pay attention to? Only by paying attention to the feeding points in all aspects, scientific and reasonable feeding can raise the chickens more efficiently.
1. Select the appropriate chicken cage equipment: At present, the chicken cage equipment is divided into laying hen cages, broiler cages and brooding cages for raising chicks according to the types of layer, broiler and chicks. Farmers need to choose the appropriate cage equipment according to the breed of chickens they raise, so that they can purchase the appropriate cages and allow the chickens to grow and produce in a comfortable environment. In addition, we must pay attention to the quality of the chicken cage. We must choose a chicken cage manufacturer with guaranteed quality and good reputation, so as to ensure the quality of the cage and the service life of the cage. Many farmers pay attention to price issues, but we must know that good goods are not cheap. The more focused on price, the easier it is to be deceived.
2. Emphasize the work of disinfecting chicken houses: Nowadays, many farms have bigger and bigger chicken farms, and the movement of people is faster. Therefore, the farming environment of chicken farms is also likely to become worse, and the pollution of various pathogens is also increasing. More often, farmers may contract diseases with little attention, causing economic losses. Therefore, the awareness of sanitation and disinfection of chicken farms, farmers must be carefully rooted in the consciousness, disinfection should be carried out in every breeding link, must not be negligent.
3. Pay attention to choosing high-quality vaccines when immunizing: farmers should pay attention to purchasing high-quality vaccines produced by designated national manufacturers when choosing immunizing vaccines. However, the effect is not the same. In addition, before inoculation, each vaccine bottle should be checked for damage, whether the seal is tight, whether the bottle is vacuum, and whether it is within the expiration date. If it fails, it cannot be used.
4. Pay attention to the rational use of medicines: in order to prevent diseases between chickens, many farmers feed their own medicines to prevent diseases, which will not only have no preventive effect but also cause resistance in the chickens. The principle of medication is: preventive drugs can only be administered during the susceptible stage of the flock, and the medication should be stopped immediately after the prone period, and the therapeutic dose of the drug should be used only when the flock is ill. And a medicine is replaced once after using it for a period of time to avoid drug resistance.
5. Pay attention to control the density of chickens in chicken cages: the density of chickens raised in chicken cages is large. Some farmers do not pay attention to the standard density in order to raise more chickens, and increase the density to raise them at will. Excessive density will cause uneven growth of chickens, and it will also increase the number of harmful gases in the air. Chickens are susceptible to E. coli, coccidiosis, etc., and the disease epidemic can be accelerated. Therefore, in the process of raising chickens, farmers must not covet the number of breeds and ignore the appropriate density.
The above five points are what the author tells for the majority of farmers. In the process of using layer chicken cages to raise chickens, the precautions for raising chickens. A few points of attention need to be paid attention to and carried out by farmers, I hope the above description can bring some help to farmers.