Nowadays, when farmers choose the way to raise chickens, most users choose to use poultry battery cages to raise chickens. Because chicken cages have many advantages, they can increase the number of chickens and facilitate management. Chicken cages are used to raise chickens. The houses of the farmers must be closed, also known as windowless houses. The environment of the house is mainly controlled by equipment and labor. The advantages of using a closed chicken cage to raise chickens in chicken houses are:
1. The closed chicken battery cages raises the environment of the chicken house and can meet the physiological and production needs of the chicken: the closed chicken house environment is much more stable than the open house, and will not be affected by the natural environmental conditions. The production is stable and safe. By manual control of the operation technology, it is beneficial to control the growth and development of the chicken, sexual maturity and stimulate the egg production cycle, and facilitate the monitoring of the quality and quantity of the chicken. Such as restrictions on feeding, forced moulting and other measures.
2. Intensification and standardization: The construction of a chicken house requires the farmers to invest a lot of money and manpower. The number of breeding is generally more than 10,000. The use of closed cages can make the area inside the house fully utilized. Increased, land utilization is high. The growth and production of flocks can generally be controlled according to the feeding standards of chickens, and the products produced can meet the standards promulgated by the state.
3. Saving manpower and reducing feeding costs: ventilation, light, humidity, and even feeding, drinking, and epidemic prevention of enclosed chicken houses can be controlled by mechanical equipment. It can reduce the manpower required in the breeding process, and the use of equipment for chicken farming is more advanced and efficient. Man-made waste is also greatly reduced, thereby reducing production costs while increasing production efficiency.
4. Isolation and disinfection is good, less cross-contamination: Because the enclosed chicken house is well separated from the outside, the chances of pathogenic microorganisms inside and outside the house will be reduced, and the sterilization in the house can be controlled in a certain space. In this way, the chance of cross-contamination will be greatly reduced, which is conducive to the prevention and control of epidemics, especially major animal diseases.
5. Good disease control, low drug cost: closed chicken house due to less cross-contamination, the internal environment of the house is controllable, the chicken group is less affected by the outside world, and the disease rate of the chicken group is low. Compared with other types of chicken houses, even if the chickens are infected with the same disease, because the internal environment is good, the medication is more scientific and more effective, so the treatment is easier and the treatment cost is lower.
The above five advantages are summarized and shared by the authors. Farmers choose to use closed chicken cages to raise chicken houses for the advantage of raising chickens. For the farmers to refer to, thank you for your attention!