Most of the farmers' houses are now closed and will be mechanically ventilated using a fan of poultry farming equipment. The ventilation effect of the chicken house directly affects the quality of the chicken house. So, how do you do the ventilation work in the chicken farm during the breeding process? That is to follow the basic requirements of ventilation in the chicken house. The author will introduce the farmers to the basic requirements for ventilation of the house using poultry farming equipment.
1. Airtightness inspection: Mechanized ventilation using a chicken farming equipment fan should pay attention to check the tightness of the house, and the better the house is sealed, the better the ventilation effect of using the fan equipment.
2. Negative pressure management of chicken houses: Farmers should do a good job of negative pressure management of chicken houses, such as: 13-meter-wide chicken house, brooding negative pressure should be 20-25Pa. The negative pressure can be reduced to 10-15 Pa as the chicken age increases. Negative pressure is mainly required in the cold season, and summer is not required to be too high.
3. Management of vents: Farmers should pay attention to the number of fans when selecting fans for raising chicken equipment. It should be reasonably matched with the area of the house. Pay attention to the size and quantity of the fan to avoid excessive negative pressure. The chicken house is deprived of oxygen.
4. The specified amount of ventilation: usually the maximum ventilation in summer. Ventilation per kilogram of body weight per minute: 0.113 cubic meters of chicken and 0.062 cubic meters of broiler chicken. The minimum ventilation is generally 1/1O of the maximum ventilation. In order to prevent respiratory diseases and arthritis and parasitic diseases caused by moisture, ventilation must be carried out frequently. It is best to let 1/10 to 1/3 of the fans run continuously, and other heat sensors automatically control them.
5. Install the air filter unit: If available, install an air filter unit. That is, at all the air inlets, a filter is provided to prevent dust particles in the air from flowing inside the house. If the disinfectant is added to the filter to eliminate the pathogen attached to the mesh, the effect is better. When using the filter, care must be taken not to affect the amount of ventilation. And during regular inspections, the personnel entering the chicken house and the chicken cage equipment should be strictly disinfected.
6. Do not allow the flow of airflow to face the flock: when the house temperature is low, a baffle can be set to change direction so that the flock is not directly exposed to the wind.
7. Air flowing into the house: keep a low speed of 0.3 to 0.35 meters per second. Care should be taken to maintain room temperature as it passes through the flock. At the same time, the airflow speed of the whole house should be basically the same, there is no dead angle, no strange wind.
The above seven points are the requirements of the author for the farmers to use the fan to ventilate the house. The ventilation environment of the house is very important. Farmers should keep in mind the basic requirements of ventilation in the house to create a comfortable environment for the chicken flock.