In the process of laying chickens in laying hens, the key to judging the efficiency of the farmers is the quality and quantity of the eggs. The number of chickens in the layer battery cages is large, and the number of laying eggs in the chickens will also increase. In addition, the farmers should work hard on the quality of the laying hens to ensure the production of eggs. Reducing the rate of breaking eggs can improve the breeding efficiency. If the egg breaking rate is high, the laying hens are not useful in high yield, so the author will teach the farmers how to prevent the eggs from breaking.
1. Farmers should determine the size and type of laying hens based on the number and variety of laying hens. The spacing of the iron bars at the bottom of the cage is generally recommended to be 2.5 cm x 5 cm. It is appropriate to design the angle of the bottom of the cage. Small angles can not roll out the eggs in time. Large angles can easily cause the eggs to fall to the ground or break the impact of the eggs and break each other. The slope of the general cage bottom should be maintained at 7-8 degrees.
2. Ensure balanced nutrition of feed: The nutritional level of feed is directly related to the strength and hardness of eggshell, which is an important factor affecting the rate of breaking eggs. When formulating feed, it is necessary to formulate nutrient-rich feeds in stages, especially calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D3 and crude protein. Although most of the current feeds are called full-price feeds, caged chickens cannot get extra vitamins, so the chicken farm can supplement the chickens with multi-dimensional and minerals twice a week.
3. Increase the number of quail eggs and improve the quality of quail eggs: In order to prevent the egg from colliding with the egg and the egg being trampled at the bottom of the cage, it is necessary to quail eggs more than 3 times a day. The last quail egg arrangement is to reduce the time the eggs stay on the cage before turning off the lights at night, and to prevent the chickens from quailing.
4. Correct and reasonable lighting: When supplementing the light, it should be adjusted with the seasons. The total light time is 16 hours, at least not less than 14 hours.
5. Reasonable and effective calcium supplementation: After about 45 weeks of post-production, the shell particles should be supplemented separately at 4-5 pm to provide sufficient calcium source for eggshell formation.
6. Minimize stress: caged chickens are timid and shocked, and are very sensitive to changes in the surrounding environment. When the chickens are scared, they will increase the soft shell eggs and deformed eggs.
7. Prevention of disease occurrence: After the disease occurs, the egg production rate of the chickens will be significantly reduced, the eggshell quality will decrease, and the egg breaking rate will increase significantly. Therefore, poultry breeding equipment manufacturers suggest that it is necessary to strengthen the biosafety construction of chicken farms, formulate reasonable disinfection measures and immunization procedures, and regularly detect antibody levels and regularly administer drugs to prevent diseases.