How to effectively prevent disasters such as epidemics in chicken farms is indispensable for disinfection in advance. There are three main disinfection methods for chicken farms: physical methods, chemical methods and biological disinfection methods. Today, I will introduce these three methods of disinfection for automated chicken farms.
One. Physical method
1. Clean up debris, feces and other attached organic matter, dust, remaining feathers, etc. for easy cleaning.
2. The cleaning method is to flush the site and equipment of the chicken house with a high-pressure gun, which can reduce or eliminate pathogenic microorganisms on the chicken house and poultry farming equipment, as well as remove bacteria-carrying organic matter, ensure thorough disinfection, and achieve the purpose of disinfection. Cleaning includes cleaning the ground, supplies (including drinking fountains, troughs), as well as cleaning lighting facilities, egg boxes and other ancillary facilities.
3. Use sunlight and ultraviolet light to irradiate, and use ultraviolet light in a somewhat confined space will have a better sterilization effect. Therefore, light sterilization is of great significance to the disinfection of chicken sites, utensils and objects.
4. High temperature disinfection is used, and the devices or pens or grounds that can be disinfected with high temperature can be treated with incineration.
Two. chemical method
In the process of disease control, chemical disinfectants are used to clean, soak, spray, and fumigate chicken farms and items to achieve the purpose of killing pathogens.
1. Selection requirements for disinfection drugs: choose one with strong disinfection power and long duration; one with wide disinfection effect; strong penetration; easily soluble in water; stable in nature; harmless to humans and chickens; economical and applicable.
2. To ensure the effectiveness of the disinfectant, the following points must be done: remove the dirt; the concentration of the disinfectant must be appropriate; use different disinfectants for different pathogenic microorganisms; choose the appropriate disinfection time, temperature and environmental humidity; PH.
3. Biological disinfection
Biological disinfection is mostly through the accumulation and fermentation of feces, sewage, bedding, etc., or biogas fermentation, so that the pathogenic bacteria in them are killed at high temperatures, and the effect of disinfection and sterilization is achieved.
Hope to help customers who use fully automatic chicken poultry farm equipment in nigeria